Insulated Wall panels are a single piece composite building material that is widely used for the wall cladding purpose in prefabricated structures, industrial establishments, residential buildings etc. These panels consist of two standard boards generally made of metal sheets, which are bonded to an insulated core Expanded Polystyrene Foam (EPS) that provide various beneficial properties like optimal fire retardant, thermal insulation, low water absorption etc. Apart from wall cladding, these panels are also used for various other applications such as wall partitioning, roofing, ceiling etc. Moreover, the panels don't need to be painted or finished, once these were installed that results in cutback in construction cost. We offer these insulated wall panels in different options like thicknesses, pre-finished skin types and precise cutting as per the required length shape to our clients.
Various properties of the offered Insulated Wall Panels are as follows :
- Density of PU Foam 40 -± 2 Kg / Cu. Mtr.
- Tensile Strength of PU 4 Kg / Sq. Cm
- Compressive Strength 2.1 Kg / Sq. Cm
- (10% Deformation)
- Thermal Conductivity at 10 Deg C 0.02 W/ M. Deg K
- Temperature Range -80 Deg C to + 100 Deg C
- Width customized upto 1180mm Max
- Length As per customer requirement
- Finish Plain/ Ribbed
- Thickness Range 30 mm, 40 mm, 50 mm, 60 mm, 75 mm, 100 mm , 150 mm & 200 mm
- Walling panels
- External Facing 0.5 mm TCT/ 0.6 mm TCT /0.8 mm TCT/ 1 mm TCT and Color coated G.I. steel sheet
- Internal Facing 0.5 mm TCT/ 0.6 mm TCT /0.8 mm TCT/ 1 mm TCT and Color coated G.I. steel sheet
Application areas of Insulated Wall Panel :-
- Pre- engineered buildings
- Security guard rooms
- Prefabricated structures
- Bunk houses
- Cold storage
Features and Benifits :-
- Hidden fasteners give the panel a clean appealing appearance.
- Removal film prevents damage to the exterior of the panel during installation and shipping.
- Reduce construction time and cost.
2.1 Kg / Sq. Cm
30 mm, 40 mm, 50 mm, 60 mm, 75 mm, 100 mm , 150 mm & 200 mm
-80 Deg C to + 100 Deg C